Skip to content
Instantly discover what your students know
What teachers do:
- Click “+” on the blue path, then select “Ask question”. Uncheck “Allow collaboration.”
- Display the underlined code to get students into the lesson.
- Project and go through students responses.
- Call on students to verbally elaborate and explain projected responses.
- Post more questions to the right, on the blue path.
What students do:
- Enter in the code to get into the lesson.
- Students only need to enter the code once per year; SKIES saves it and the next time they log in, they have access to the entire course.
- Click “Answer question.”
- Click the media icon to include pictures, drawings, recordings, etc.
Did you know?
- You can double-click on any card to present it full screen.
- You can add media to your questions by pressing the Speaker icon while editing.
- You can use the Switches on your card to turn reveal/hide your questions.
- You can use the Card Filter to view submissions by a particular student.
- You can use Language Goggles to let ELL students view in a different language.
- You can use Page View to print out individual cards.