Skip to content
Get students to learn from each other, and practice digital citizenship
What teachers do:
- Keep “Allow collaboration” on when posting a card.
- Notice that students can see each others’ responses.
- Project and go through responses.
- Ask students to elaborate and explain.
- Encourage students to leave appropriate comments on each other’s responses.
What students do:
- Post their response.
- Review their classmates’ responses.
- Leave comments on or extend their classmates’ responses.
Did you know?
- Teachers often make engage or prior knowledge questions collaborative, and assessment questions non-collaborative.
- To have students work in jigsaw groups, post cards titled “Group 1,” “Group 2,” etc. on the blue path, along with instructions.
- You can switch a card from “No collaboration” to “Collaboration” by using the … menu underneath each card.
- You can publicize/un-publicize a student’s submission by clicking on the blue/gray circle next to their name.
- You can delete cards by pressing Select on them, then pressing Delete.
- Other applications: design critiques, debates, collaborative stories.