Skip to content
Give immediate feedback to students, and get grades into Schoology instantly
What teachers do:
- Click “Grade” on a response card.
- Select a number from 0-4, or “Other” for a higher number.
- Go to the “Schoology” option to set the maximum # of points and the grading category, and to sync grades.
What students do:
- See their grades (they can only see their own)
Did you know?
- You can go to the Gradebook to review all grades, and give new ones.
- You can press the “+” button on a students’ card to leave feedback.
- You can make the feedback private to the student by selecting “PM.”