Skip to content
Quizzes that grade themselves
What teachers do:
- Create multiple choice questions along the blue path; click the checkmark next to the correct answers, and uncheck “Reveal correct answer” and “Allow collaboration.”
- After students submit responses, click “Gradebook” to see totals.
What students do:
- Select their responses, then click “Submit.”
Did you know?
- You can also mix in open-ended questions (turn off collaboration), matching, and cloze response questions.
- Multiple choice, matching, and cloze response questions are worth 1 point for all correct, and 0 points otherwise.
- It’s often useful to put quizzes in a separate lesson, and then to hide the lesson after the quiz is over. You can hide a lesson by clicking the pencil next to it, and unchecking “Students can view”.