Skip to content
Save paper by posting readings from NewsELA, Readworks, and others
What teachers do:
- Go to the web site with the reading, and press “Print”, then “Download.”
- Go to SKIES, click “+” on the blue path, and select “Import file”, “Document”, “Single Document”
What students do:
- Click on the link in the center of the document to read it.
Did you know?
- Students can annotate readings. See the “Worksheets” section below.
- Readings are often followed with open-ended questions, responses to which can start a class discussion.
- Users can also attach websites by selecting Enter Text, then pasting the web address into the box.