Skip to content
Post quick instructions or information for students
What teachers do:
- Click “+” on the blue path, then click “Enter Text.”
- Type in instructions or information.
- Click the media icon to include pictures, drawings, recordings, etc.
- Encourage students to press the lightbulb on a card if they are enlightened, and the lightbulb if they are confused.
- Click on the lightbulb + question mark icon on top of the card to review student sentiment.
What students do:
- Press the lightbulb or question mark under a card to indicate their understanding.
- Post questions underneath slides, publicly or as private messages.
- Post notes underneath slides, publicly or as private messages.
Did you know?
- Teachers often alternate between slides and question cards.
- You can import PowerPoint slides or Google Slide pdfs by clicking “+”, “Import Document”, “Separate cards”.
- Teachers sometimes import existing slide decks, then insert SKIES questions at key points.