Skip to content
We have an excellent app called Skies Learn
If you have a personal iPad
- Open the App Store, search for “Skies Learn”, and download the app.
If you are at LAUSD, PUSD, or SGUSD, and your iPad is managed by the district
- Ask your IT person to push Skies Learn onto your school’s iPads using the AirWatch Mobile Device Management System.
- If you have no IT person, or he/she does not know about AirWatch, you will need to contact an administrator who has access.
- If you are at LAUSD, you can submit a ticket to request AirWatch MDM Admin Access Request.
- We can help with any of the above steps! Email email@example.com for assistance.
If you can’t install apps on your iPad
- Open Safari or Chrome and visit skieslearn.com.
- You will not be able to record audio or take videos with the web version running on iOS.
- You can draw, and you can take pictures by selecting “Import from file … Picture.”
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help getting SKIES installed on your iPad.