Skip to content
Find resources instantly to engage, inform, and review
What teachers do:
- Click “+” on the blue path, then select “Video search.”
- Click on a relevant video, and add a caption (optional).
- Switch off the card if you don’t want students to play it on their own.
What students do:
- Press Play on the video to play it.
Did you know?
- SKIES uses YouTube as a search engine.
- Safe Search is turned on; districts like LAUSD filter further. Not all videos you find will be playable by students.
- Users can record your their own videos by selecting “Camera video”. These videos are limited to ~3 minutes in length.