Skip to content
Tired of reading messy handwriting? Let students virtually type and draw on worksheets
What teachers do:
- Click “+” on the blue path, and select “Import file”, “Document”, “Multiple Pages.”
- Then click Select on each page, and select “No collaboration.”
What students do:
- Press “+” on each page, and click “Annotate.”
- If they make a mistake, drag backward on the top drawing bar to rewind their work.
- Click “Done” and “Save” to submit work.
Did you know?
- Students can also annotate readings, pictures, each others’ cards, etc.
- Many worksheets can be found online using “Image search.”
- A submitted worksheet is just like any other card: you can grade it, attach feedback, have other students comment on it, etc.